Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nothing works as planned - Week 3

I think my week 1,2,3 count is a little off by a couple of days but since i'm treating this as a diary rather than a to-do list who cares.

*long sigh*

I've planned and planned this in my head but I'm not getting anywhere close to it. The venue isn't closed out on yet. I love LaRiSa but obviously nothings going to give easily. Wedding Duo is finally locked in so they're helping with closing out details. Next steps is the Save the date and then all the decor & food conversations. that bit i'm excited about. I'm looking at these lovely pictures on Wed Me Good and feeling overwhelmed and a little scared. I might not look nice, it might rain, i might have to skimp on decor elements, food will be too expensive. more people will show up than I have space for. I just hope it doesn't rain.

My wedding lehenga is done! Its a Riddhi Mehra copy that came 10K below budget. I didn't love it at first sight like the Sabyasachi copy I saw before but there were things in the Sabyasachi copy that i didn't like that I loved here.,Plus i'm trying to keep away from what everyone else is wearing so this fits right in. I've asked them to chang my lehenga ka colour to a deep pink (again not what I wanted but I saw the colour and loved it) with an aqua duppatta (what i wanted). I suppose what you go with changes as you see what you can get.

My cocktail & christian wedding cum reception outfits are still nowhere to be found. I think i know what I want but i'll take my time looking for it. A lot of my len-den stuff is done so thats a plus.

My folks left and with them the incessant wedding conversations. Jonathan & I are trying to talk of everyday stuff but my head is so full of weddign details that its just noit happening. No bridezilla yet.

I went and saw a nutritionist to try and get thinner. If not now then when? She's given me a ghia diet. Yuck but i have to try.

Got to run, Its 6PM and office is DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment