Monday, November 9, 2015

On edge - Week 2

We're at the end of Week 2 and turns out you can have a vision but it needn't necessary translate to reality that easily. Especially on a budget. Also Pinterest should have prices for everything. 

I found a wedding planner I love. Turns out they are slightly out of budget. Jonathan is negotiating that and will hopefully close on it by tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 

My dream venue was a total fail. They have a whole lot of ifs and buts that I don't care to worry about. The second option has the same problem. I don't particularly like option 3 but it's in budget. Option 4 I love but I'm waiting for a quote to decide if it meets the rash can before I resign myself to option 3. Atleast I tried. 

Then once both of these are in place the madness will begin. 

My Mehendi outfit is ordered and is beautiful. I'll get it in January. It's Turquoise and Rani pink and I'm excited about it because it's so kitsch and not run of the mill. Now I need to find 4 more outfits I love. 

Here's hoping this week is more fruitful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment